Huppenkothen fleet management
The fleet management system by Huppenkothen, HFM for short, is the digital tool for helping all construction machine owners achieve greater profitability.
With its intelligent telematics service, Huppenkothen’s fleet management system shows you all key machine information, such as location, usage, performance and maintenance data, at the touch of a button. This means you know exactly where your machine is currently in use, how many hours it has been operating for and how high its consumption was. You therefore have your machine costs under control and can bill exact to the minute.
The HFM Dashboard shows you all the key information at a glance.
You are notified automatically as soon as the excavator leaves a geozone defined by you.
In the event of problems, our HFM will show you exactly where the error is. This means even faster service for you, and hardly any downtime.
A range of different parameters can be compared using the analytics tool. This gives you comprehensive analyses for ongoing optimisation of your resources.
HFM Portal und Support
All new Takeuchi models come equipped with our fleet management system as standard. The hardware is fitted with a data SIM card and an aerial, which is automatically activated after the first 10 operating hours following commissioning. Huppenkothen fleet management, including use of the portal and support, is included in the machine price for 2 years. We will remind you just before your contract expires and offer you the opportunity to extend this.
The location history shows you, at a glance, all locations where your excavator has been in use. This means you can keep track of every operation.
If your fleet includes an older construction machine, we of course also offer a retrofit kit. This is quick to install and means your excavator is fully integrated into your fleet management.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Simple planning means optimal utilization: you know where your machines are, and their level of operation.
- Cost savings as a result of servicing at an optimal time. Servicing takes place only when necessary and when it can be scheduled. Well serviced machines reduce unexpected downtime.
- Precise cost billing due to exact-to-the-minute time recording of the machine.
- Keep an eye on your machines at all times. You know exactly when your excavator changes location. And you are notified immediately if an excavator leaves the geozone defined by you.
- Leaving specific areas can also be linked with times of the day. As soon as the excavator leaves a geozone defined by you within a time window defined by you, you receive a message immediately.
- In case of an emergency, the remote diagnosis means that problems are fixed in the excavator more quickly and efficiently. In many cases a service technician is not even needed; a short call is all it takes to solve the problem.
- HFM can also be integrated in your internal ERP. This means, for example, that all construction machines can be given their own name.
If you have any questions, you can email us at any time at moc.nehtokneppuh@mfh. Alternatively, you can visit one of our local branches for a full explanation of all aspects of the tool.
Logging in as a customer:
At hfm.huppenkothen.com, you can request your login details using your email. If we already have your email address on record, a link for assigning a password will automatically be sent to your inbox.
If we do not have your email address saved already and you have not received a link, then just email us at moc.nehtokneppuh@MFH.
Logging in as a dealer:
All dealers and rental stations can log in directly via their service portal user (e-mail address and personal password).
We’re happy to help.
Do you have any questions regarding the Huppenkothen Fleet Management? If so, then write to us or give us a call. We will help you out quickly and without complications.