Tracked dumper with rotating tipping trough, hydrostatic gearbox, two independent circuits with axial piston pumps and variable capacity.
- One hydraulic motor with axial piston per track
- 2 speeds, electrically controlled
- Servo controls
- Hydrostatic counteraction steering allows the machine to turn on the spot.
- Mechanical immobilisation brake with negative hydraulic command keeps the machine in its place even on steep inclines.
- The undercarriage is equipped with rubber tracks supported on swivelling tapered rollers. This makes the machine perfect for high speeds and optimal power transmission in every terrain. Its respectable ground clearance allows for safe and effortless travelling in difficult, uneven terrain.